- Bank of Africa
- Bank of Africa Jisort Account
Bank of Africa Jisort Account
About this product
This is a bundled account meaning it's both a savings and a current account. It is available in Kenyan shillings.
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- KES 350
- Ledger fee
- Counter withdrawal
- no data
- ATM Card
- ATM Withdrawal
- Personal Current account.
- Savings account (BOA Savings Account).
- First cheque book is free (25 leaves); other subsequent cheque books to be charged as per tariff.
- Free debit card.
- 5 free ATM transactions per month (on BOA ATMs).
- Passport photo
- Copy of National ID
- Document of proof of residence
- Last 3 payslips
- Letter of undertaking from employer
- Bank of Africa has a wider bank network, with around 40 branches across the region, mainly in major towns and cities.Bank of Africa has around 18 subsided branches across the whole of Africa.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to visit the nearest Bank of Africa branch for registration while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
- Dialing USSD *987#
- download the B-web mobile App
- To enjoy B-Web mobile services KES 1200 is charged monthly
- For more information on the Bank of Africa tariff guide, click here →