- Consolidated Bank Kenya
- Consolidated Bank of Kenya Current Account
Consolidated Bank of Kenya Current Account
About this product
This is a Current Account by Consolidated Bank of Kenya. The account is targeted to both individuals and businesses.
- Opening balance
- Monthly fee
- Ledger fee
- Online Banking
- no data
- SWIFT Outgoing
- Certified copy of National ID/Passport
- Original and copy of valid entry permit (for Non-Kenyan citizens)
- One colour passport size photograph
- Letter of introduction from current employer or recent pay slip or copy of employment ID
- Duly completed Account opening form
- Duly filled account opening form
- Board resolution to open account
- Company PIN
- Directors National ID/ valid passport
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Latest 6 months annual returns
- passport size photos of directors.
- Consolidated bank has about 17 branches countrywide, mainly in major towns and cities.
- Conso Maskani– Agent Banking by Consolidated Bank, where consolidated bank customers can deposit, withdraw or even do account transactions at their convenience.
- Opening a consolidated bank account is available at Conso Maskani.
Online/ Mobile banking
Online and mobile banking is available to the account holders. To access online banking the customer has to visit the bank's website in order to sign up while Mobile banking can be accessed by:
- Visit the nearest branch for registration
- By dialing *262#
- For more information on the consolidated bank tariff guide, click here→