- Ecobank Kenya
- Ecobank Premier Account
Ecobank Premier Account
About this product
- Opening balance
- no data
- Monthly fee
- Ledger fee
- no data
- Counter withdrawal
- no data
- ATM Card
- ATM Withdrawal
This is a premium current account by Ecobank.It's available in both KES and foreign currency. The account targets customers who earn above KES 300,000 and those who are not salaried have deposited KES 1,000,000 with the bank or have assets of above ten million .
The account has a monthly fee of KES 3000.
Ways to Bank
It offers various ways of banking they include:
Over the counter
One an deposit or with draw their money over the counter. Deposits are free and withdrawals are KES 500 for amounts below KES 40,000 and KES 100 for amounts above KES 40,000
On opening the account one is issued with an ATM card which costs KES 600 while withdrawing from the ATM costs one KES 44.
Online/ Mobile banking
One can access their account through mobile or Internet banking which allows them to check their balance, pay bills, transfer money.
Can accessed by:
To enjoy this service one can register online or visit the nearest Ecobank branch for registration which is free.
- dialing USSD Code *335#
- downloading the Ecobank mobile App
Branch and ATM network
Ecobank Kenya is a member of Ecobank Transnational, the leading independent pan-African bank. The bank has an estimate of 36.9 billion total asses value. As at August 2014 the bank had 29 branches and several ATMs in Kenya
- Completed account opening form
- 1 mandate card
- A valid proof of Identity of each signatory (current Driver’s License/ National ID/ International passport/ Student ID card-for students)
- Proof of address – utility bills for the 3 previous months/ site visitation report/ certificate of residence/ tenancy agreement
- 2 passport photographs
- Employer’s letter of introduction
- 2 letters of introduction
- KRA PIN certificate