Gertrude Junior Health Cover - UAP Insurance
About this product
- 0-18 years
- Five options (I, II, III, IV, V)
Flexible cover limits
- Kes.500,000, Kes.1M, Kes.3M, Kes.5M, and Kes.10M on inpatient
- Kes.50,000, Kes.60,000, Kes.100,000, Kes.150,000 to Kes.200,000 on
- Premiums vary on age bracket from Kes.12,451 to Kes.183,293
(inpatient) and Kes.32,934 to Kes.157,539 (outpatient)
Flexible cover on
Maternity Kes.50,000 - Kes.200,000
Dentist till Kes.15,000
Optical till Kes.15,000
Chronic, pre-existing conditions & HIV/AIDs - Kes.250,000 to Kes.1,000,000
Covid-19 - Covered up to Kes.250,000
Accommodation - General ward (Kes.8,000) & standard private room
(Kes.18,000) & Ensuite (Kes.26,000). Bed limits net of (NHIF) rebates.
Overseas treatment - Excludes Western Europe, USA, South Africa, Australia,
and Canada. Has credit facilities in India. Airfare payable economy class.
Emergency - Road and Air evacuation depending on the plan.
The network of providers - Presence in all 47 counties
Waiting periods - 28 days for illness 60 days for surgical claims
- Co-payment of 2000 to Nairobi Hospital, Aga Khan University
Hospital Nairobi, MP Shah Hospital, Pandya Hospital, AAR
Healthcare, Karen Hospital, AAR Healthcare, and MP Shah
- all others pay Kes.500.
- Reimbursements on genuine medical emergencies.
- Kes.75,000 - Kes.150,000